You can treat dandruff with flax seed oil. This is because flax seed oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Here is the way on how to treat dandruff with flax seed oil.
- Mix one tablespoon of flax seed oil with one tablespoon of sugar (you can choose brown sugar or white sugar) in a bowl
- Apply this mixture over your scalp and your hair and then massage gently
- Wrap your hair with a clean large towel and leave it for at least 20 minutes
- Mix a mixture of two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, two cups of water and two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide.
- Put this mixture in a spraying bottle
- Wash off the flax seed oil on your hair with water and a little shampoo
- Divide the hair into sections
- Use the spraying bottle containing apple cider vinegar, water and hydrogen peroxide to apply this mixture to your hair comprehensively
- Massage your scalp gently
- Wrap your hair with a hot wet towel
- Leave it for at least 20 minutes
- Wash your hair with water
You should do this treatment two or three times a week to treat dandruff completely.
These are 37 benefits of flax seed, flax seed oil, and gel I would like to mention in this article. I hope that you will find the useful information in this article. Have you used flax seed, flax seed oil and gel to treat various problems? If you find it helpful, please share with me your experience by leaving your comments bellow. I will be glad for your contribution.